Phase 3B – VTE Framework Revision Project – Subject Matter Expert (SME) Recruitment
The Office for College, Career and Technical Education is announcing Phase 3B of the VTE Framework Revision Project.
During Phase 3B, two vocational technical programs will be revised along with Strands 1, 4, 5, and 6.
Phase 3B: Framework revision work will include the following:
- Engineering Technology
- Robotics & Automation Technology
- Strand 1: Safety and Health
- Strand 4: Employability & Career Readiness
- Strand 5: Management & Entrepreneurship
- Strand 6: Technological
- Animal Science – HOLD to Phase 3C (more information and timelines to be announced soon)
Recruitment for Statewide Teams:
The Department seeks to create diverse statewide teams, recruiting SME’s from all protected classes, inclusive of all delivery systems, and geographic areas.
The schedule below outlines the recruitment timeline and work dates for Phase 3B.
All work will be done remotely.
Phase 3B Timeline:
- Recruitment will be from: January 25th – February 5th, 2021 (Use link below for the application form)
- Team member notifications will occur during the week of: February 8th – February 12th, 2021
- Work Project Timeline: Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on the following dates: March 6th, March 13th, March 27th, and April 10th, 2021
- Participants will be required to participate in all sessions in their entirety.
*You may access the SME Application for Phase 3B by clicking the link below:
Superintendent/Administrator Approval is required.
MAVA Posting for Phase 3B VTE Framework Teams – the application deadline will be changed from Feb. 3rd to Feb. 5th.